A Trusted Partner For Your Discovery Needs
With the proliferation of data, the costs and efforts involved in the discovery phase of litigation can become disproportionate to the value of the litigation itself. The strategies, processes, and technologies employed in the discovery process can dramatically affect case budgets and substantive outcomes.
At Larimer Law, our discovery team frequently works as co-counsel with attorneys retained to handle the core legal issues involved in the litigation. We understand and help our co-counsel navigate the rapidly-evolving landscape of vendors, technologies, and laws involved in the discovery process. We bring a collaborative and flexible approach to each matter, allowing us to work hand-in-hand with subject matter counsel to “right size” the resources allocated to each phase of the discovery process.
Our team can fit in wherever needed, from consulting on isolated discovery-specific issues, to providing turnkey solutions for the entire discovery process. Our aim is to build the most cost-effective and defensible discovery team for our mutual clients. This approach drives down budgets and achieves better results for the client, which in turn wins business for our co-counsel.
Larimer Law’s services as co-counsel include:
- Staffing, managing, and training document review teams
- Consulting on project costs, including vendor and technology comparisons
- Advising on the interaction of discovery and data privacy laws, such as GDPR, HIPPA, CCPA and other related laws and regulations
- Drafting and consulting on ESI protocols
- Developing discovery plans, including both offensive and defensive strategies to leverage discovery for favorable outcomes
- Conducting early-case data assessments and developing data culling strategies
- Consulting on and implementing advanced analytics and technology assisted review processes and technologies
- Serving as discovery experts and 30(b)(6) deponents for discovery processes
- Drafting document review protocols
- Training on and conducting privilege reviews and redaction projects