Document Review Services
Our review team consists of highly experienced reviewers and project managers that are licensed in NY and other jurisdictions. All projects are overseen by the firm’s Founder, John Larimer, a NY attorney who has vast experience in Litigation and Discovery law in NY and other US and international jurisdictions, and has managed innumerable discovery and document review projects.
Our project managers have highly developed skills in managing review teams, working in a variety of review platforms, developing and conducting quality control workflows, communicating on project needs and review questions with the client, and providing timely and accurate reporting to the client on project metrics. Where possible, our review teams are staffed with a team consisting of full-time employees of Larimer Law who are working exclusively on document review, redaction, and privilege review projects of various types and have experience with New York State litigation holds, definitions, and classification schemes.
Larimer Law works with the client to develop written document review protocols for each matter and to conduct live training sessions with the team to address the specific relevancy, confidentiality, redaction, privilege and other issue coding needs for each matter. Project resource needs may at times require Larimer Law to engage non-employee reviewers, who undergo the same screening process and also consist of attorneys experienced in document review.
Larimer Law also has experience in managing and sourcing Computer Assisted Review/Predictive Coding projects and a deep knowledge base relating to eDiscovery tools and resources across the EDRM spectrum.
We handle all aspects of the discovery process, including:
- Discovery Strategy and Budgeting Consultation
- Litigation Hold Drafting and Policy Development
- Document Collections
- Conducting Early Case Data Assessments
- Witness Interviews
- Document Review Staffing, Training and Management
- Generating Review Protocols and Technical Review Specifications
- Consulting for and Conducting International Discovery
- Privilege Review and Logging
- TAR/Predictive Coding Training and Strategy
- Drafting Protective Orders
- Drafting and Responding to Discovery Requests
- Advising for and Conducting Discovery Conferences and Negotiations
- Defending/Taking Depositions