Sr. Counsel & Director of Litigation Services
Lawrence brings a diverse portfolio of professional experiences to Larimer Law and a hands-on, practical approach to the needs of our clients. Lawrence’s law firm experience runs the gamut from working at a small, plaintiff’s civil rights firm focused on employment discrimination and labor matters, to working at a large, full-service law firm where he practiced as a commercial real estate and land use attorney. Lawrence has represented clients in a variety of forums, including: the U.S. District Court, Western District of New York; the New York State Supreme Court; the New York State Public Employment Relations Board; and the New York State Division of Human Rights. Before embarking on his legal career, Lawrence was an urban planner.
- University of Rochester, B.A.
- Cornell University, Masters in Regional Planning
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D.
- Solo Practitioner, Rochester, New York
- Phillips Lytle LLP, Rochester/Buffalo, New York – Associate
- The Law Office of Lindy Korn, Buffalo, New York – Associate
State Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- Member and 2017-2018 Co-Chair of the Rochester chapter of the University at Buffalo School of Law alumni association.